Now I am back to talk about the T92 American tier 10 arty.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DrDrugMonkey #1 Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

Captain

• Players
The American tech tree closes it arty line with the massive T92. Near the end of the world war 2 the Americans started to develop the T92 though it was never produced this arty is one of the most deadly tanks on the battlefield.

The T92 is a deadly weapon in the air. A really good arty player can deal a lot of damage with in the first 5 minutes of the game. The diameter of the barrell on the T92 is about the of my keyboard! When hitting on direct hit it can cause up to 3000K in one hit meaning if the E100 is hit directly the T92 can kill it with one shot!That is more damage in one shot than two Jagdpanzers shots combined! The T92 also has the highest splash radius in the game (to make up from being in accurate) at 10m! 10 meters is about the length of 3 t1 cunninghams put end to end! Wow! If the T92 needs to relocate it will have no problem doing so with speeds up to 40 kmh!

The T92 of course has down sides (of course why wouldn't it?). The T92 has the most inaccurate gun not only for the arty but in the entire game(kinda sad right?)! After the 8.6 update the T92's accuracy is sitting at 0.92 meters to be extact according to world of tanks wiki(the higher the number the more inaccurate). Now is takes more skill using the T92 (and other arties) to kill a tank! To top that the T92 also has the slowest reload in the game (and i thought it couldnt get any worse!) with only getting a round in one minute.  Now players using the T92 more careful with their shots. The T92 has no gun depression(experience from the pc) so if its rushed by a scout its screwed.

Players will need to research sixth sense and camo for their perks. A camo net and camo paint will also help from getting spotted. Also at such a high tier watch out for counter battery move after every shot and make to watch the mini map for scouts. Getting gun rammer and researching brothers in arms will also help the reload.

Coming soon: E50M

Correction ill start will the M6 tonight since people are requestining lower tiers. if you have a special request message me on xbox live or on forums( the M6 request is coming from bigpoopie1). Most likely ill do it right away.

If you want a request for a certain tank just message me on the forums or facebook

I post things.

CR4ZYxH0RSE #2 Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:20 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
Finish tier tens from nations that will be out when game is released please, so rest of German and British.

DrDrugMonkey #3 Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:23 AM

Captain

• Players
Alright I will do the M6 first then go to tier 10s if you wish

I post things.

XxMr KillJoyxXx #4 Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

Staff sergeant

• Supertester
Mind doing a T95?

The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations.-David Friedman

DrDrugMonkey #5 Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

Captain

• Players
yes that is fine i will do that after the m6 and the tier 10 british heavy

I am piling up requests dont wait too long!

I post things.

DrDrugMonkey #6 Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

Captain

• Players
I'll be on vacation. Did the t95. I'll keep posting

I post things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users