Is it just me or...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Maredevil247 #1 Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

Captain

• Players

Today I played around 10 games with the Caernarvon. In every single one i got my turret destroyed?! And In half of them my ammo rack too.

Before the update it was great, but now something is fishy

My service record

Achievment count - 42/44

Currently grinding - Conqueror, AT-15, Comet

Premiums - T2 light, Tetrarch, Matilda BP

Nicholas Sapien #2 Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
Its cause it is british made

Nicholas Sapien/Holland Novak (XxCptNICK94xX)
Affiliation: Brotherhood Alliance
Units: 1st BLUE Legion/ 1st Elite Infantry Division/ 1st SOF Brigade/ 13th Raider Battalion/ Section Zero

fcwars.net (halo community)

DoggieDaddyDave #3 Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

Major

• Players
If I run into an issue like this OP, I shut down then get back on. I usually do that when I don't like getting the same map over and over. :eyesup:

Running: Elite Hellcat     Grinding: Full Upgrade Panther / Full Upgrade Tiger II /  Full Upgrade Marder 38T  / Full Upgrade KV-1S

Future Garage Inventory:  Hellcat / KV-1S / Panther II /  E-50 / E-50M / Tiger II / E-75 / E-100 / WT auf E-100

Demonseed1974 #4 Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester

{lang:macro__view_post}Maredevil247, on 13 May 2014 - 07:48 AM, said:

Today I played around 10 games with the Caernarvon. In every single one i got my turret destroyed?! And In half of them my ammo rack too.

Before the update it was great, but now something is fishy

I hear you man, ever since the last update and as everyones crew gets better and better, critical hits are becoming so common I rarely even use my repair kit as I might need it when I am tracked in the open or my gun is knocked offline. There are a lot more critical hits now, at least it seems so to me and on the flip-side I cause more critical hits too. However the ammo rack (I drive a Caernarvon too) is the one big weakness on the British lines that I have noticed.

Why in the Hell can’t the Army do it if the Marines can; they are all the same kind of men, why can’t they be like Marines?
—In a letter to HQMC, dated 12 Feb. 1918, concerning a inspection of Marines by Gen John J. “Black Jack” Pershing, CinC, AEF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users