Jump to content


opinions on the t110e4


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Short Scope24 #1 Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 21
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013
Hello guys I was wondering what kind of opinions people would on the t110e4

a flappin cod #2 Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:45 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 2,289
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013
My opinion of the E4. Worst tier 10 TD in the game.

 Clan commander of Cry Havoc                             Image

 


the exiled west #3 Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 6,122
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013
The turret really compromises this tanks armour profile.  Its a little more flexible than the E3 because of the turret and speed but the gun characteristics are worse across the board.  I believe many will stop at the T30.

Edited by the exiled west, 13 May 2014 - 02:50 PM.

Chief Technical Officer of Sizzling - BLT Clan.  Heil Bacon!

 

"Help, help! I'm being repressed!"


BlinkTardis #4 Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:52 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 175
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

Never having driven one I can only go off the video reviews of the pc version and tank stats.

I think that its not a great td and would be my last option of all the td tier 10.

 

The only benefit I see from this tank is the turret but yet even that is not the greatest as it doesnt turn the whole way around.  Slower firing, same gun, weaker hull than E3.  I'll take the E3.

 

And for the whole line... Hellcat is my stopping point.  I'll stick with my German TD's and eventually E3 when I ever get the nerve to go thru those awful T28 and T95 grinds again.



DoggieDaddyDave #5 Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 2,949
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014

View Postthe exiled west, on 13 May 2014 - 10:50 AM, said:

The turret really compromises this tanks armour profile.  Its a little more flexible than the E3 because of the turret and speed but the gun characteristics are worse across the board.  I believe many will stop at the T30.

I'm going to stop at the T30. That will top my TD line. :eyesup:


Running: Elite Hellcat / Elite Panther / Premium T1e6X

Grinding: Fully Upgraded E-75 / Fully Upgraded Stug III

 


ZambieSlayer28 #6 Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 1,672
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostShort Scope24, on 13 May 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

Hello guys I was wondering what kind of opinions people would on the t110e4

i like the t110e4.



Tur8oSquid #7 Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:32 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Supertester
  • 895
  • Member since:
    06-28-2013

View Posta flappin cod, on 13 May 2014 - 10:45 AM, said:

My opinion of the E4. Worst tier 10 TD in the game.

This x9000

 

View PostZambieSlayer28, on 13 May 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

i like the t110e4.

How can you like something you've never even driven?




"Fidelis ad Mortem"




ZambieSlayer28 #8 Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:35 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 1,672
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostTur8oSquid, on 13 May 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

How can you like something you've never even driven?

last night i went to my friends and tried his t110e4 on pc. got 6 kills (i know its not the impressive) 



Tur8oSquid #9 Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Supertester
  • 895
  • Member since:
    06-28-2013

View PostZambieSlayer28, on 13 May 2014 - 11:35 AM, said:

last night i went to my friends and tried his t110e4 on pc. got 6 kills (i know its not the impressive) 

And I'm the king of Africa.




"Fidelis ad Mortem"




the exiled west #10 Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 6,122
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

View PostTur8oSquid, on 13 May 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

This x9000

 

How can you like something you've never even driven?

 

I know this wasnt directed at me but still.

 

Same way I know a Porsche would be a dream to drive...same way I know breaking my arm would hurt like hell. Its not like the feeling of these experiences cannot be at least partly surmised vicariously.

 

Its not like there isnt information and player opinion out there to read.  Ive seen videos, read the wiki, looked at tank analyzer and the knowledge bass app on my phone to know all about it.  Not driving a tank does not preclude you from knowing its armour value or top speed...


Edited by the exiled west, 13 May 2014 - 03:40 PM.

Chief Technical Officer of Sizzling - BLT Clan.  Heil Bacon!

 

"Help, help! I'm being repressed!"


ZambieSlayer28 #11 Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 1,672
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostTur8oSquid, on 13 May 2014 - 04:37 PM, said:

And I'm the king of Africa.

no :angry:



a flappin cod #12 Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:48 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 2,289
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013

View Postthe exiled west, on 13 May 2014 - 04:40 PM, said:

 

I know this wasnt directed at me but still.

 

Same way I know a Porsche would be a dream to drive...same way I know breaking my arm would hurt like hell. Its not like the feeling of these experiences cannot be at least partly surmised vicariously.

 

Its not like there isnt information and player opinion out there to read.  Ive seen videos, read the wiki, looked at tank analyzer and the knowledge bass app on my phone to know all about it.  Not driving a tank does not preclude you from knowing its armour value or top speed...

This is pretty much all true. Only bit i disagree on a little is about the Porsche tanks being a dream to drive xD but thats an entirely different topic :P


 Clan commander of Cry Havoc                             Image

 


the exiled west #13 Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 6,122
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

View Posta flappin cod, on 13 May 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

This is pretty much all true. Only bit i disagree on a little is about the Porsche tanks being a dream to drive xD but thats an entirely different topic :P

 

90811.jpg


Chief Technical Officer of Sizzling - BLT Clan.  Heil Bacon!

 

"Help, help! I'm being repressed!"


a flappin cod #14 Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 2,289
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013

View Postthe exiled west, on 13 May 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

 

90811.jpg

lol just saying :P 

 

stock vk3001p *shudder* tiger p is nice though, even if its RoF is slower than the Tiger I :smile:


 Clan commander of Cry Havoc                             Image

 


the exiled west #15 Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:19 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 6,122
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

View Posta flappin cod, on 13 May 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

lol just saying :P

 

stock vk3001p *shudder* tiger p is nice though, even if its RoF is slower than the Tiger I :smile:

 

Yah, probably the only Porsche heavy Id like to try out.  I love my E75 too much to try out either of the VK45s


Chief Technical Officer of Sizzling - BLT Clan.  Heil Bacon!

 

"Help, help! I'm being repressed!"


Humble Pie 424 #16 Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 697
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

There is nothing wrong with the E4. Its a turreted TD, so play it as such and you will do fine with it. Its not a heavy and its not a pure-heavy armored TD so dont compare them or play it like them.

 

I enjoy mine and am doing well with it.


 


Troopper FoFo #17 Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 902
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013
Its the weakest link of the line. Its also one of the worst tier 10s. It doesn't actually have a true turret. Its like the FV215b 183 it cant rotate 360 degrees. Also you can penetrate the gun mantel with some guns and that's the strongest armor of the tank.

Edited by Troopper FoFo, 13 May 2014 - 06:22 PM.


a flappin cod #18 Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:41 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 2,289
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013

View Postthe exiled west, on 13 May 2014 - 05:19 PM, said:

 

Yah, probably the only Porsche heavy Id like to try out.  I love my E75 too much to try out either of the VK45s

Maus is prety fun as well, so long as you are playing against people who arent spamming gold and dont know where to aim. 


 Clan commander of Cry Havoc                             Image

 


Doublekill20 #19 Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 349
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
I think the E4 is a strong TD... to wolfpack with in heavy tanks or sometimes mediums. On the PC version apparently top players find it a strong tank for randoms and Clan wars. I will admit it has flaws tho.
When the American Autoloaders come out I will out FreeXP T4T2FREAK and get them them first.:justwait:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users