Convert Experience not working?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Catchin Zeees #1 Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:14 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
is this option in the bank working for anybody else because its not for me ( and I just spent a good amount of time to get enough experience to research a tank two tiers ahead because I didn't like the in between tank as much :/ )

Hepatitis TK #2 Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
No, it's not working. I have a sneaking suspicion that someone forgot to code the a button to work... :P
Whiner: "THIS GAME SUCKS! THEYRE WIPING MAI ACCOUNTZ ND TANKZ ND GOLD... " *Starts coughing*

Tanker: "Oh my god! That kid's choking on a waaburger and his side of french cries! Someone call a Waambulance!"

TheBattleTested #3 Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
Same I want to convert my free XP  :harp:

TheGamerFour2oh #4 Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
Ditto
If you ain't first ... your last.

AuraOfTheDawn #5 Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:35 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
Known issue, reported several times. And I've read a few posts indicating that it's deliberate, since they want to see how the experience progression works, not how someone can progress by dumping a bunch of extra money in to accelerate the process. Not being a developer, I can't confirm that, but maybe they can.

In the meantime, you don't NEED to convert experience. You can earn it manually to get your next upgrade kit, or your next tank. Unlocking everything at once takes a lot of the fun out of what portions of the game we have to test. You don't want to completely burn out by running nothing but top tier tanks (and they need testing done on the lower tanks as well anyway.)

NavyOps2375 #6 Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:12 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

View PostAuraOfTheDawn, on 12 August 2013 - 06:35 AM, said:

In the meantime, you don't NEED to convert experience. You can earn it manually to get your next upgrade kit, or your next tank. Unlocking everything at once takes a lot of the fun out of what portions of the game we have to test. You don't want to completely burn out by running nothing but top tier tanks (and they need testing done on the lower tanks as well anyway.)

You can, but after 9 hours straight, I still cant upgrade to the Grail (german t4 spg).  and it's sure cause I'm not losing fights,, I kick ass with german arty.

WolfTank #7 Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:18 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
You can only EXCHANGE Elite XP,  buy the next tank after its fully upgraded and it will go elite,  you can't trade regular XP   only Elite XP you'll know when your elite when you have a GOLD emblem around your tier level next to the tank

hope this helps

WolfTank

NavyOps2375 #8 Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
It's working just fine for me now after last update!

TTRadioActiveTT #9 Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
I can't exchange gold for xp and I'm getting less then 10 xp per match.

Eyes0fTheS0UTH #10 Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
Think I saw this in the known issues list.

Chivalrous1 #11 Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
It seems that you guys may be confusing Free EXP with Elite EXP (Which is what you can exchange)

Free EXP is what you see in the top right corner of the garage next to the gold star.

Normal EXP is what is shown on your tank card (At the bottom of your screen) in the garage.

Elite EXP is the EXP on the tank card of an Elite Tank. This is represented by a gold wreath around the tanks' type symbol (Triangle, Diamond, Square, etc).

Once you have earned EXP and purchased all upgrades for a tank, and then purchase the next tier tank, that tank becomes Elite status. After a tank has become Eite, you will need to go into battle with that tank. Any EXP earned will then become Elite EXP.

It is that Elite EXP that you can convert into Free EXP at the rate of (I believe)
1 Gold = 25 EXP.
And (I believe) the rate of Elite > Free EXP = 1:1

If you want it done I can do it
If I can't do it, I will get it done
If I can't get it done, you don'e need it done

ZonateThrower81 #12 Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:23 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
adding more tanks is not going to fix any of our problems and probably wont matter. we need to fix the bugs and errors. They're not minor bugs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users