Crew training

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

DbulHelix #21 Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:25 AM

Captain

• Supertester

I have 40 matches in the T1 Cunningham, and it's showing red… I think there's more too it than just huge XP numbers. It must be relative to the vehicle too, at least in some way. My Jumbo has over 100 matches, and shows the same amount.

http://wt360e.com/community/accounts/7782-DbulHelix/

amanwiththree #22 Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:33 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester

{lang:macro__view_post}DbulHelix, on 20 February 2014 - 08:25 AM, said:

I have 40 matches in the T1 Cunningham, and it's showing red… I think there's more too it than just huge XP numbers. It must be relative to the vehicle too, at least in some way. My Jumbo has over 100 matches, and shows the same amount.

Well, the calculations I did stand true.

250 games in a tier III to get the same amount of crew training as 99 games in a tier VII. 

Kuchiki28 CIC #23 Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:39 AM

Major

• Supertester
cant wait for The Barracks to come back and also Training Schools

Fear... It is something vital to us puny creatures. The instant man stops fearing is the instant the species reaches a dead end, only to sink to pitable lows, only to sit and wait apathetically for extinction. Humans who lose the ability to think become creatures whose existance has no value. Wake up! Don't be afraid of knowledge! Think, you humans who are split into two worlds, unless you want the gulf between humans to expand into oblivian, you must think! Signed, Schwarzwald.

dvx #24 Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

First lieutenant

• Supertester
we want separate packages!

"SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!"

FancyTuna8 #25 Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester

I don't understand reinventing the wheel when it comes to things like crew training and modules/packages.  (For the record, I do understand tweaking the maps, sound effects, and gameplay balance/mechanics slightly to improve things.)  Please just make crews work as they do on PC, and translate that programming to xbox.  I shouldn't have to grind my crew x times what a PC player does where x is the number of crew members in that tank.

One other thing, I think it is only fair to your players to instantly dump the already acquired xp on elite tanks into crew skills/perks when we do get crews implemented.  This game requires a fair amount of grinding, so please don't discount what we have already done.

EFLICK72 #26 Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
From what I have noticed, you won't see crew improvement until about 50k XP or so, my luchs is elite with 70k+ and at about 10%, my vk 30 at the time it became elite was about 5%, and so was my jp4, which I believe both took about 60k XP to elite, I will.see how it adds up with the panther/jgpanther, to confirm my theory (I probably used less than 1k of free XP ea. on these tanks so it should be pretty accurate measure)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users