I know it is terribly late notice BUT TU16 certified this afternoon and we have decided to push it out to you guys ASAP.
Update: We apologize for the delay we will update you guys with a new time as soon as we have it. We are so close just hang in there just a little longer. Again we are sorry for the mis-communication - ImortaBlaze WGA
Update 2: We have received confirmation that the servers will be coming down in 15 mins. Stand by tankers!!! The maintenance may take upwards of a few hours, But I will keep you all up to date! - ImortaBlaze WGA
Update 3: The patch is available for download, However the servers are down and will not be able to connect. I will update you all when the servers come back! Thanks for sticking with us! - ImortaBlaze WGA
Update 4: The servers are still in the process of being reset, If you see a blank garage with missing tanks and credits don't worry this will be fixed. Your things are safe and sound.
Update 5: The servers are still being worked on, We apologize for the delay and those of you in their garages don't worry your tanks are not gone! Hang tight!
Update 6: The servers are now up. In order to see all your tanks there is a Microsoft Update that you will need when you launch the game. If you do not see it please be patient while it trickles out to everyone. Once you get this update you will be able to see all your tanks again.
If you are experiencing long loading times, or loading into battle late, you may have fragmented files. Please delete the files from your Xbox, and re-install them to fix this problem.
- Fixed the store sync login issues for players who are unable to login
- Fixed the ammo auto-resupply issue where currency switches to Gold after purchase
- Premium time is now displayed properly.
- Tank icons are now consistent in the Tech Tree / Package View
- Top bar voice chat indicator no longer becomes stuck on
- Platoon Mode no longer breaks button functionality in Tank Grid after bringing up Start menu.
- Fixed the unresponsive state when selling tanks
- Tanks no longer loading as destroyed model in garage
- Research Dialog box now states Free Experience when user has enough Tank Experience
- Tech Tree now immediately reflects updated stats when purchasing packages
- Mastery Badge Level 3 icon appears on correct tanks
- There is now an itemized breakdown in the Post Battle Results screen for Credit and XP accrual
- Options/Quit buttons in start menu are displaying correctly
- Currency type for buying Premium Shells now stays selected
- Platoon/Invite Friends button no longer visible in the Options menu
- Fire audio no longer loops after death
- Consumable prices reset correctly using the [X] button
- Selling a tank with complex equipment now displays correct amount
- Garage audio and music now mute while video is playing
- Previews of Camos, Inscriptions and Emblems are now functioning on tank models
- Destroyed tanks in the Tank Reel now display the correct tank model
- Minimap displays correct icons for each battle mode
- The medal icons for Invincible and Survivor now display correctly
- Fixed error when buying a premium tank and pulling storage device
- Header no longer overlaps Platoon overlay after user joins queue and returns to Garage
- Tech Tree now displays correct flags behind each nation
- Videos now size properly to fit in the white border when calibrated
- Next Battle button is no longer missing if tank is destroyed, yet has enough credits to repair
- [X] button on battle awards screen now appears for each tier
- Switching rapidly between players while spectating no longer results in a stall
- When going back to the garage the tank the player last used is now the default tank selected
- Shell cost is displaying correctly if you attempt to exchange reserve shells
- Tank names now display correctly during research
- Fixed error messaging that asked players to purchase a tank twice
- The Help Overlay text is no longer truncated in several languages
- The game no longer crashes when signing out of a profile while "Logging In" to the garage
- Alternately pressing the [LT] and [RT] buttons quickly no longer causes a softlock
- The ticker in the top of the Garage displays correctly
- The game displays correct error message when locally disconnected after the News screen.
- Negative credits text is displaying correctly on battle report
- The (Current) tag now functions properly in the Equipment screen
- Backing out of the purchasing shells dialog no longer displays the cost of one shell
- Battle tutorial reward for completion is now awarded correctly
- Consumables are now able to be bought with appropriate currency
- Packages in Specials Tab now indicate that the crew will be 100% trained.
- Consumables can now be edited correctly
- The "Get Gold" purchase options are now displaying correctly
- Premium time packages now reflect dynamic promotional costs
- Promotional daily win XP bonus now dynamic on battle results screen
- Tanks display correct unlock status in Tech Tree
- Disconnection during match no longer causes error message when trying to reconnect to game
- Moving the [LS] and pressing [Y] while viewing tutorial videos no longer causes an unresponsive state
- Equipment for tier 3 and 5 tanks are now displaying correct silver costs
- Button legends are no longer cut-off due to screen calibration settings
- All gamertags in post battle results display correctly if user changes servers before tank returns from battle
Edited by ImortaBlaze WGA, 16 January 2014 - 07:50 PM.