Fix tier

Tier/ more tanks

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

xxthestinson2 #1 Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
In world of tanks Xbox 360 the tier are mix example tier 3 and 4 and 5 are being put in to a game the lower tiers are being killed off while higher tiers are left fighting.

there needs to be more tanks for the Germans there is no heavy tanks yet but the Americans have all 4 classes like light medium heavy spg

CatStalker WGA #2 Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
The standard tier spread for most tanks (except for arty and scouts) is +-2 tiers.

We will be adding in many, many new tanks as time goes on :)

Why486 #3 Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

View Postxxthestinson2, on 19 July 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

In world of tanks Xbox 360 the tier are mix example tier 3 and 4 and 5 are being put in to a game the lower tiers are being killed off while higher tiers are left fighting.

there needs to be more tanks for the Germans there is no heavy tanks yet but the Americans have all 4 classes like light medium heavy spg

Matchmaking can be a little silly now because of the lack of players, it'll get better once the game is released with more people online. There's also the fact that tier 6 is the highest right now, and very few people having 6s leads to tier 5s getting into and dominating every game they're in. Once more tanks get added the spread for lower tiers will be a lot friendlier.

As an aside, the Germans don't get a heavy tank until tier 7 (Tiger). That's more because they just didn't make anything that could be considered a heavy tank until the Tiger.

The Krazed Ace #4 Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester

View PostWhy486, on 19 July 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Matchmaking can be a little silly now because of the lack of players, it'll get better once the game is released with more people online. There's also the fact that tier 6 is the highest right now, and very few people having 6s leads to tier 5s getting into and dominating every game they're in. Once more tanks get added the spread for lower tiers will be a lot friendlier.

As an aside, the Germans don't get a heavy tank until tier 7 (Tiger). That's more because they just didn't make anything that could be considered a heavy tank until the Tiger.

The Vickers is a medium but was built to contend with the heavies. Almost like a baby heavy if you ask me ha That gun packs a powerful punch and the armor alone keep it going. The Germans are well off and if you want to bring their higher tiers... goodluck contending with that!   :playing:

The Krazed Ace
Tank Destroyer Extraordinaire :]

OneMightyRiver #5 Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
I'd like to see more incentives for picking smaller tanks. Unlike most games where if you played longer you get better tank to crush new players. Maybe give smaller tanks an extra life, ability to resurrect friends, earn xp or money faster, etc. What would make me want to go back to small tank after I unlock the big stuff?

Thee Shooter #6 Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

Captain

• Supertester

View PostOneMightyRiver, on 24 July 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

I'd like to see more incentives for picking smaller tanks. Unlike most games where if you played longer you get better tank to crush new players. Maybe give smaller tanks an extra life, ability to resurrect friends, earn xp or money faster, etc. What would make me want to go back to small tank after I unlock the big stuff?

All the tanks have something they're meant to do, light tanks are meant to scout and break enemy lines to hunt and kill artillery and TDs. They're not supposed to go head on with heavy's. Thats why they're fast and have light armor.

DeBriefBarbie #7 Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
i have to say the tier balancing in games seems ok...don't look at my stats, because I'm not that good...but it seems that teamwork can overcome higher tiered tanks...

Action this day!

Teufelhund98 #8 Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
and besides have you ever seen the amount of damage a VK can soak up? it myswell be a heavy

photo TeufelHund98goldstar_zpsf3e659be.jpg

"In the absence of orders, Find something and kill it" - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel

haZZmaTTaZZ #9 Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
Maybe once more people are in games, Tier 1's can be grouped together, pretty much like on PC.  I still play T1's there and only occasionally get into a Tier 2 battle.  Usually no higher than that.

MIFILIVENI #10 Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester

View PostThe Krazed Ace, on 19 July 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

The Vickers is a medium but was built to contend with the heavies. Almost like a baby heavy if you ask me ha That gun packs a powerful punch and the armor alone keep it going. The Germans are well off and if you want to bring their higher tiers... goodluck contending with that!   :playing:
You mean The FLAK 88?
Death in the shape of a Panzer Battalion!!!
http://wt360e.com/community/accounts/21630-mifiliveni/

The Krazed Ace #11 Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:18 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester

View Postmifiliveni, on 25 July 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

You mean The FLAK 88?

Yes. Yes I do.   :smile:

The Krazed Ace
Tank Destroyer Extraordinaire :]

chronicanarchy #12 Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester