crew xp question

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

FearItself 419 #1 Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:19 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
so i have a couple tanks with the xp bar full but im using the pz3/4 and no matter how many games i play the xp bar wont budge. i have pz4 with the bar all the way full and i barely even use that tank. i have all the packages researched and have the final package selected the tank is elite and i have progressed all the way to panther 2 which is also fully upgraded. i really want my 3/4 crew xp up because i love this tank and is one of my favorites. so in short how do i raise the crew xp

godloesugly 7 #2 Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

Captain

• Supertester
every single one of my tanks has 100% crew except one pesky tier 10, so it is elite with 160 000 xp roughly and 140 games roughly and my crew bar is only 5% filled, adding that to my 50% base= 55% crew....sooooo i dunno homie , however give it a few days it is the holidays, i dunno how moderated this forum will be .

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

LibertasAnLetum #3 Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

Staff sergeant

• Supertester
I don't think we started accruing crew XP until the last update and it seems to be variably buggy. I've heard others say that only the Elite tanks were displaying it but I know that's not the case for me.

Das Eiserne Piraten Division

MJRMIKE #4 Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

Captain

• Supertester
As long as your next tank up the chain is researched you should get it. 

FearItself 419 #5 Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
ok guys tonight around the server reset my tanks got set to full crew xp. that or one of the mods saw this thread and just gave me 100 percent most likely the server reset though

FearItself 419 #6 Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:56 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester

View PostMJRMIKE, on 25 December 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

As long as your next tank up the chain is researched you should get it.

also my churchill got full crew xp and i dont have the next tank researched so i dont think thats it

RulingOverlord #7 Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
Same thing with me as alot of people stated, some tanks elite or not are 100% others nothing. its either a glitch or some tanks just take longer to train. I have a theory and thats my tanks are training well but my DTs and arty arent (which I have alot less of)...could be the more you use of a type the faster exp is gained? idk

God of the godless people -Now lets get out there and have some fun

MJRMIKE #8 Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:35 AM

Captain

• Supertester

View PostFearItself 419, on 25 December 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

also my churchill got full crew xp and i dont have the next tank researched so i dont think thats it

Yea you're right, gotta be a glitch, there is no rhyme or reason. 

Rouge Baron #9 Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

First lieutenant

• Supertester
Gotta be winning games and surviving. I saw the bar on my Chaffee move.

If the enemy is in range, so are you! - Murphy's Law of War.

Kuchiki28 CIC #10 Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:09 AM

Major

• Supertester

Normally Xp the Vehicle earns the Crew should be earning the same amount of Xp regardless of win or loss but as Usual the Developers havent given us an answer as to how exactly Crew Xp is Earned for this version,Note to DEVS Throwing features into the Game not telling your players how they work is counter productive to players and will only drive them away.a

Fear... It is something vital to us puny creatures. The instant man stops fearing is the instant the species reaches a dead end, only to sink to pitable lows, only to sit and wait apathetically for extinction. Humans who lose the ability to think become creatures whose existance has no value. Wake up! Don't be afraid of knowledge! Think, you humans who are split into two worlds, unless you want the gulf between humans to expand into oblivian, you must think! Signed, Schwarzwald.

PowderTrail #11 Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:29 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester

View PostKuchiki28, on 26 December 2013 - 06:09 AM, said:

Normally Xp the Vehicle earns the Crew should be earning the same amount of Xp regardless of win or loss but as Usual the Developers havent given us an answer as to how exactly Crew Xp is Earned.

Dead crew members gain 50% of the experience, I think. Dunno if they need to get killed before tank is destroyed tho'.

EDIT: I'm waiting for accelerated crew training anyway.

Edited by PowderTrail, 26 December 2013 - 05:36 AM.

Ubi bene, ibi patria.

"Krupp steel und Porsche engines – Who can defeat us?"

"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time." - George S. Patton

Kuchiki28 CIC #12 Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:38 AM

Major

• Supertester

View PostPowderTrail, on 26 December 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

Dead crew members gain 50% of the experience, I think. Dunno if they need to get killed before tank is destroyed tho'.

According to the wiki(   http://wiki.worldoft...ttle_Mechanics  ) its same exact Xp as the Vehicle but again this isnt Pc but yet again The Devs fell asleep at the wheel and failed to give an answer to our questions about this,How can we know if Crew xp accrument is properly woring if they dont tell us how it should work?

Fear... It is something vital to us puny creatures. The instant man stops fearing is the instant the species reaches a dead end, only to sink to pitable lows, only to sit and wait apathetically for extinction. Humans who lose the ability to think become creatures whose existance has no value. Wake up! Don't be afraid of knowledge! Think, you humans who are split into two worlds, unless you want the gulf between humans to expand into oblivian, you must think! Signed, Schwarzwald.

PowderTrail #13 Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:45 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester

View PostKuchiki28, on 26 December 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

According to the wiki(   http://wiki.worldoft...ttle_Mechanics  ) its same exact Xp as the Vehicle but again this isnt Pc but yet again The Devs fell asleep at the wheel and failed to give an answer to our questions about this,How can we know if Crew xp accrument is properly woring if they dont tell us how it should work?

On the same wiki.

Ubi bene, ibi patria.

"Krupp steel und Porsche engines – Who can defeat us?"

"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time." - George S. Patton

Kuchiki28 CIC #14 Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:51 AM

Major

• Supertester
thats alot of Xp,a numerical value on those Bar Graps would greatly help,I do hope you have the optioj to send them to crew training otherwise its Pc version for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users