Premium Hours

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Razor Legion #1 Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

Oooooo, thought would not have to bring this up, but it seems no one has been watching time. I bought the 1 day premium about 8 am yesterday. Then the update comes along and resets it for another 24 hours. it seems we get no daily with the premium active. Now that it is past that time allotted for my account. It still says 6 hours to go for premium, but i don't get THAT or the daily til its over. So basically I bearly get any silver or go into the RED til this bug is fixed. And this has happened before, i lost 5 hours for the 24 i have paid for, this bug was not seen.

So my hours with this bug is also expanded by the hours i was off the game by 2 for every 1 hour of premium active while i was off, i thought it was a good thing, more for my buck, but now, its disabling me to play this game. It eats whatever money i had saved and my money making tanks are going red in the last hour and in no way allowing me to make money at all.

This has to be fixed.

I will paying more attention to see if it has a accumulative effect of losing more hours to buying 1 day premiums. I don't always have the time to just play for 3 day premium because my work hours are ever changing. This will not do.

Very much, especially if and when this game is actually launch and i am putting REAL money into this account.

Anyhow, these are the words of

VeeGee Grimm.

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Major

• Beta Tester

I read the whole thing, and it left me confused of what the problem is that your trying to explain. Maybe someone else might understand it better and be able to help out. 

New to World of Tanks? Check out the FAQ   Click to send in a Support Ticket!

CoffeeHawk00 #3 Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester

1. a day of premium lasts for 24 hours after you buy it, starting at the time you buy it, so your premium ran out at 8am this morning.  It does not matter how much or how little you play during this time.

2. premium adds to the daily 2x bonus; you get both

3. the daily 2x bonus and gold allotment comes at 4pm PST/Midnight GMT and has no effect on premium.  You only get this if you logon within 24 hours of it being available.  For example, mine is potentially available at 6pm CST on a Tuesday, but I will still receive it if I logon at 8am Wednesday.

4. many of us have installed and reinstalled the latest patch with no loss of premium time.  If you're sure that happened to you, submit a trouble ticket, they can see your details.

Edited by CoffeeHawk00, 20 December 2013 - 09:28 PM.

godloesugly 7 #4 Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

Captain

• Supertester
yesterday it said i had 5 hrs left on premium, however my premium bonus stopped .

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

I want u 2 die #5 Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester

{lang:macro__view_post}sissy lil girll, on 20 December 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

yesterday it said i had 5 hrs left on premium, however my premium bonus stopped .

I just had this same problem. Currently it shows I have 5 hours of premium left but yet I am not getting the bonus. I had bought the one month premium previously about a month ago. ;)

Razor Legion #6 Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

At 8 am when my premium was to expire, it should have, but then the update came out and reset the timer from its point at 6 pm. So after 8 am til 6 pm, it said that the premium was active, but i was NOT getting anything from it AND it was canceling the daily too for that period.

And coffeemaker, if u read this again, i know the rules, its taken enuf time to learn without a manual since i am a console player only. I don't play on computers, so i never played on that version. I had better people explain a lot who had better attitudes than yours.

And yes, there are now two tickets to support,

one says everything is fine and i must be blind.

second, we'll see.....

But for your reference, you should always check to make sure your getting what you buy because when this game comes out and some bugs were overlooked because no one said anything. It just means that we (and the company) loses in the long run.

And I for one ain't giving up on this subject, G.

CoffeeHawk00 #7 Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
take a screen shot of the rewards screen showing no premium active and all the silver/exp data, submit that with the battle time/date and then they can verify the issue easier

Ellendway WG #8 Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:09 PM

Czech Community Coordinator

• Administrator

Okay, I will share the results here and also in the ticket(s) what you created about this issue. 

I tried 1 premium day on several accounts in our office and also on my own account. I bought premium time yesterday around 7 PM (Paris time) and I just came back to the office and I still have more than 6 hours premium time on all accounts. I also played several matches with my own account during the night and I played two matches when I came back to the office. My premium time is still active, it's still counted correctly and I didn't find any issue with premium time. 

If you still think that premium time is not working as intended please send us several pictures (with date and time) as CoffeeHawk00 said. 

» Sledujte mě na Twitteru! «

Razor Legion #9 Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

I play with premium last night too. Premium was working just fine, but i won't know what it is like at the end of premium tonight because i work again, so i be able to play in that time zone. But the Daily was acting up, it was lit up for one for 1 match, then 3 it was grayed out, then 2 lit up and then 1 grayed out and etc, and etc.

Now your team says its a graphical error.

????

I'll try to do what u say, but in may take some time to do that, too bad its not a sony product because that machine has youtube capability where i could upload the game matches to u.

Anyhow, my thanks for this and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your team,

G.

Razor Legion #10 Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:42 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

Well, I tried to upload pic's from computer and my phone, but they were blank. Stupid companies, not you, but the ones that manufacture these devices. They outsource them to countries where they pay 50 cents an hour to fix their machines and that's if you call it FIXED. 

Anyhow, at 0826 am, my time it says 21 hours to go, BUT when I bought the premium, it was 2000 pm PST, so it should be 11.5 hour left for premium. So one way to look at it, I get 2 days premium for one day of premium. AAAARGH, but i bet that won't be the case.

Anyone else reading this and experiencing these same problems, PLEASE, I BRING THIS TO THEIR ATTENTION, as i can't.

Always faithful as a tanker, G.

Ellendway WG #11 Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

Czech Community Coordinator

• Administrator
You already received the answer from our customer support, feel free to share it! :) 

» Sledujte mě na Twitteru! «

Mad Brock #12 Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

I have this as well.  Noticed it this morning with 4 hours left and I am not getting the premium reward after battle.

I took 2 pics to show the report and then hours left in the garage.   I don't know how to show them though.

quadrider101 #13 Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester

{lang:macro__view_post}sissy lil girll, on 20 December 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

This also happens to me I noticed yesterday I had 3 hours left went into battle came out and no premium xp? 

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of War ~ 1385

Ravenwolfe Mars #14 Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

My Premium account is counting hours correctly and after the battle shows the premium 1.5x greyed out as it should, but when back in the garage still shows 5 hours remain.

I hope the pictures are clear enough and it may not look like it but the premium 1.5 after the battle is greyed.

Thank you,

David

I can try better pictures if needed, just let me know

Later....

12/26/2013 @ 7:55 am eastern time.

Later....

Removed pics because I needed space for another post :(

Edited by Ravenwolfe Mars, 03 January 2014 - 08:41 AM.

Ravenwolfe Mars #15 Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

Bigger pic

Quota size reached, I will have to post later or try to link if I can.

I will submit thru support link, i missed it above. Thank you

I613I GI Joe #16 Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
I purchase my premium daily, and every morning that I play I have 5-7 hrs left but its not activated. I suspect it qwirks out after 12:00am EST

Nyx WGA #17 Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator

The devs discovered a display issue with premium time. It has been corrected, so you will see it fixed in TU16 (no I don't have a date for that yet :tongue:)

The display shows is currently showing in GMT time, but the system is calculating your premium bonus for the correct time that you purchased it. So the time difference between you and GMT shows up as premium still active even though it has already run out. So for instance, I am in the Pacific time zone. This is an 8 hour time difference from GMT. So my display would show 8 hours left when I run out. If you feel that your time truly is running out early, submit your images in a support ticket so that someone can look at your logs and your images to see what is going on.

https://support.worl...e/Default/Index

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @WoTXbox
Follow me on Twitter: @GamerGirlNyx

Ravenwolfe Mars #18 Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

thank you for the information and reply........

Your support is greatly appreciated.

David

Fallnknight1 #19 Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
Thanks Nyx, that answered my question I was going to ask. I thought I had a problem with my premium hours but you explained it perfectly. 

Razor Legion #20 Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester

Well, this issue is closed. Yaaaaa, Thanks for the many replies and the answer from the WofT's management and personnel.

Now onto a new topic, G.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users